- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and it is written for us today, as well as for those in the past.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe in one God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - Creator of all things.
1 John 2:22-24, John 14:16-17,26
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ, the first begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe in personal salvation through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life and that as a Christian, our daily conduct should live up to God’s Word.
2 Corinthians 7:1
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:3-5
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to all believers.
Acts 11:16, Acts 19:3-6, Acts 2:4, Galatians 5:22-23
- We believe in the Christians hope- the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18